https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/239573160-nightfang
Book Blurb:
I escaped from monsters and ran straight into the arms of my soulmate.
This new world is very different from the one that I know. Beasts live within every person here and I am just a weak human who was given a one way ticket into this place and shook everything up.
I have magic in this world.
Powerful magic that was gifted by The Moon.
Magic that can help my Mate and his people overcome a devastating obstacle that they are facing.
If, I can learn to control it.
But navigating this new world comes with its own challenges and not everyone is eager to accept me into the pack.
It isn’t long before I learn that someone’s bark can be just as dangerous as their bite.
Nightfang is the first book in the Moon Touched Chronicles trilogy. Each book follows a different couple, but should be read in order. The Moon Touched Chronicles feature protective wolf shifter MMCs and their human mates. Mature content intended for readers 18+.
Tropes:
*Indie Author *Shifter Romance (Wolf) *Protective MMC *Human FMC *found family
*transport to another world *Fated Mates *Insta lust/love *Magic *fish out of water
*State Challenge New York (repeat) *Alpha MMC *Age Gap 😁 *Bingo Board Full Moon
*Trigger warnings --> Check them *touch her and 💀 *spice *banter
Thoughts:
This story starts out in modern day NYC where Rowan our human FMC is going out for the night to celebrate her 21st birthday with her two sisters, they work hard and often don't get the time to just relax together. While at the club the sisters get separated and Rowan passes out waking up captured in a forest she does the only thing she can she runs as fast as she can the moment she gets a chance... she's not in New York City anymore, but where is she? If she can just find a cab maybe she can get home.
This is a fast paced fated mates story where Rowan very soon after waking up realizes she's not only no where near her home... she's in a completely different world.
Rowan really accepts her new situation quickly, learning that the wolf that she saw in the forest is actually a shifter the alpha male of the pack and huge... everywhere, oh and by the way she is his fated mate and it was destiny that pulled them together, concerned that she might never find her way home she decides to make the best of this situation and she does feel safe with her new wolf protector.
Warr (MMC) is protective, strong, handsome and a true leader he has been waiting a long time for his mate and now that he knows that she's here on the same planet he has no plans of letting her go.
Rowan and Warr spend time together getting to know each other better and Rowan learns more about her new world, new magical abilities since her mate bond and pack dynamics. Unfortunately not everyone is happy that Warr has found his mate which leads to drama and danger for Rowan.
Rowan also wonders if she ended up in this new world did her sisters end up there too? And if so where are they?
This has been on my TBR for awhile I just haven't had the chance to get to it but I do try to support Indie authors as often as I can and as part of my book challenge group we are doing a bingo board this fit the -> Full Moon category... I'm now upset for not being able to get to this book sooner, I listened to this book in a few hours and it had me hooked from the beginning.
The world building was simple but easy to follow, the story flows well and kept me wanting to know what would happen next everything happens quickly and it worked for the story, I did want to know more about how Rowan ended up in her current situation but I'm sure more of the story will come out in the rest of the series.
If you are looking for a fast paced and fun shifter romance check this one out! I plan to read the rest of the series soon because I need to find out what happens next!!
Have you read this one? what did you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment